Making a planned gift is a wonderful way to show your support and appreciation for Baptist Health and its mission while accommodating your own personal, financial, estate planning, and philanthropic goals. Just as important, you will know that you have made a meaningful contribution to Baptist Health. By crafting your own legacy, you can make a significant difference, far beyond the measure of one lifetime.
Types of Planned Gifts:
- Gift by Will or Living Trust
- Gifts of Life Insurance or Beneficiary Designation
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Beneficiary Designation of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA, 401K, 403B)
You are invited to join others in support of Baptist Health by becoming a member of the Legacy Society. The Legacy Society is made up of an extraordinary group of individuals who have provided a gift for Baptist Health Foundation through either their current estate plan or a structured planned gift.
If you have already made a planned gift or have included the Foundation in your Will, you are already eligible to be a part of Baptist Health Foundation’s Legacy Society. If not, making a planned gift now, or in the future, through your Will qualifies you.
Benefits of joining The Legacy Society:
A relationship with the Foundation and other likeminded donors
- Determine how your legacy gift will make an impact
- Invitation to special events
- Satisfaction in knowing your legacy will make a difference for your community
- Special recognition in newsletters
If you have already included Baptist Health in your estate plans, we would love to hear from you. Doing so will help us to ensure that:
- We recognize and acknowledge you in accordance with your wishes
- Your generous gift is utilized to make the impact most important to you
- We share with you how your gift will help us to advance healthcare in our community
For more information or to learn how a planned gift could meet your philanthropic, familial and financial goals and needs, please contact: