What Difference Can Your Dollars Make?
See how each dollar impacts your local community
When it comes to charitable giving, it is easy to believe that only a substantial donation will lead to a significant change. When you make a financial contribution, no matter how big or small, you are making a difference. When we all do just a little bit, our efforts combine to create a better world and a brighter future for us all.
Here are a few ways your dollars can add up to make an impact:
- $1 a day for a month can provide a swaddle for newborn infants to promote safe sleep.
- $10 a month for a year can provide a new wig for a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
- $20 a month for a year can provide 12 oncology patients transportation assistance to help them get to and from lifesaving chemotherapy and radiation appointments.
- $30 a month for a year can provide protective gowns for up to 1,070 hospital staff.
- $40 a month for a year can provide necessary medications for up to 10 patients in need.
- $50 a month for a year can purchase up to four car seats for newborn infants to be safely discharged from the hospital.
- $60 a month for a year can provide relief for up to seven employees undergoing extreme hardship.
- $70 a month for a year can provide mammography robes for up to 16 patients undergoing preventative screening.
- $80 a month for 3 1/2 years can provide Nara Bassinets to ensure safe sleep practices for our newborn patients.
- $90 a month for a year can provide advanced educational opportunities for up to four hospital employees.
- $100 a month for two years can purchase a new wheelchair, enabling easy transport for patients within the hospital.
There are hundreds of other ways in which your dollars can be combined to make a larger impact on your local hospital and community. Whether you have an overabundance or just enough, donating even a few dollars to Baptist Health Foundation Corbin can make a difference in the lives of others for generations to come.
Will you help us?