Hybrid Operating Rooms
As we age, the prevalence of chronic illnesses tends to increase. Aneurysms, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, stroke and brain tumors are now being treated with incredible new technologies and advancements that have added longevity and quality of life to many throughout our region. As this demand continues to accelerate, so must our efforts to meet it. Often called the future of neurosurgery, hybrid operating rooms enable clinicians to diagnose and treat in a single location, reducing risk and delays, while improving patient safety and outcomes. Support for this program not only improves lives but changes the course for future generations.
This new Neurosurgery Hybrid OR is considered Phase Three of our project and will bring the most innovative care to our community at a time when our need is greatest. With this growth comes the need to attract specialized talent, design programmatic improvements and purchase the most advanced equipment available.
- Equipment and technology that provide state-of-the-art care
- Better image quality with lower doses of radiation for both patient and staff
- Increased procedure efficiency and safety due to newer technology
- Increased ability to treat neurological conditions, like reversing the symptoms from stroke
- Increased convenience for patients and their families